- This event has passed.
Sutton Skid Pan and Road Circuit
April 8 @ 9:30 am - 3:30 pm
Exclusive to BMW Club Canberra, the Sutton Driver Training Centre in partnership with 5th Gear Motoring has permitted the use of the 2.5km circuit and the skid pan. This is a great opportunity to unlock the potential of your BMW in a controlled and safe environment!
Its going to be a fantastic day and it includes the following:
• 30 mins theory for Performance Driving on track, Session in classroom.
• 2 hours track time (10 min sessions 4 cars per session rotating balance, with a leading pace car)
• 30 mins Lunch break
• 30 mins Theory for Advance Driving on Skid Pan, Session in Classroom
• 2.25 hours skid pan training. (9 min sessions 2 cars per session)
• Also Included, tea and coffee, cold drinks, Lunch and 4 instructors.
Cost: Non-members $260 / Members $240
When: Sunday April 8th @ 9:45 am – 3:30 pm
Where: Sutton Driver Training Centre
This event provides more drive time when compared to a ‘Speed off the streets’ day at Wakefield Park raceway, so its great value. You don’t have to worry about driving 1 hour to get to the venue and you even get lunch!
The day is limited to 10 participants, so don’t procrastinate, email email@example.com